Michelangelo Sosnowitz (born August 21, 1973) is an American music composer. His works include ballet, musical theater, electronic and popular music, as well as commercial, television and film. His feature film scores include A Novel Romance, winner Best Film at the NYC International Independent Film Festival, the Dan Fogler directorial debut Hysterical Psycho  and the Deborah Kampmeier film Split. His original ballet 'Petrouchka' won Best Choreography at NYMF 2010. He wrote the opening theme music to The History Channel show Battles BC  and original theme music for ENTV, Deadline Hollywood BlackTreeMedia and other PMC programming. He also wrote the score and theme music to the Colin Quinn Web series COP SHOW. Original Off-Broadway musicals include Crazy Head Space  and Love in the MIddle Ages.
Michelangelo began playing the piano at the age of five. His first published music happened in High School for a PBS Documentary called Oysters in the Long Island Sound in 1992. Also in 1992 Michelangelo won the Connecticut Songwriting Competition in its first year of inception. In 1993 and 1994 Michelangelo went to the Berkshire Theatre Festival and wrote songs and score for the Children's Theater. Michelangelo attended New York University studying at the Tisch School of the Arts and began composing music for student films, winning Best Score at the First Run Film Festival in 1996 for the film Soldier Boy and 1997 for the film Spirit. As a composer Michelangelo wrote music for pop/rock bands featured on Satellite radio and Internet radio as well as numerous television commercials ranging from Animal Planet, Acuvue, Mercedes Benz, Tervis Tumbler, Garnier Fructis and Street King (drink). Michelangelo also wrote extensive music for CONCACAF including their Champion's League theme and Gold Cup theme as well as stingers and promos.
- "Crazy Head Space" (created and co-composed by Elisabeth Davis, lyrics by Elisabeth Davis; directed by Errickson Wilcox and Gabriel Barre)
- "Love in the Middle Ages" (book and lyrics by Eric Kornfeld; directed by Lisa Shriver)
- "Peking Roulette" (written by Ben Thompson; winner- best score Midtown International Theater Festival )
- In The Beginning (self release, 1999)
- Future Perfect (Two Shes Productions, 2004)
Rabbits Against Magic
- Daylight (No Means Yes Productions, 2007)
- Petrouchka (No Means Yes Productions, 2010)
- For Sale (No Means Yes Productions, 2013)
- Looking For (Lemon Shark Productions, 2016)
- Nat Lopez (Lemon Shark Productions, 2016)
- Movie Star (Lemon Shark Productions, 2014)
- Looking For (Lemon Shark Productions, 2015)
- "CRAZY HEAD SPACE Announces Cast And Crew, Show Runs 3/12-4/5". Broadwayworld.com. Retrieved 2014-05-17.
- "Dave Konig, Mimi Bessette, Yassmin Alers & More to Star in LOVE IN THE MIDDLE AGES at Stage 72". Broadwayworld.com. Retrieved 2014-05-17.