Mick Dyche in concert, 1979
|Born||1951 (age 65–66)
Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, England
|Genres||Soft rock, blues-rock, folk-rock|
|Labels||Atlantic, Chiswick Records|
|Associated acts||Sniff 'n' the Tears, Pat Travers Band, Wild Turkey|
Dyche was born in Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, England.
In an interview in 2007 former band-mate, Laurence "Loz" Netto, credits Dyche as the player of the distinctive guitar 'hook' or riff that opens the single:
No, the guitar hook was Mick Dyche, I must learn to lie.
Dyche later played live – and recorded – with a range of bands and musicians including Glenn Cornick's band Wild Turkey, Pat Travers Band, Noel McCalla, John Illsley, The Hank Wangford Band and The Maddy Prior Band. He more recently played with the Burton on Trent based band, Mona Leeza.
- "BBC - Music - Sniff 'n' the Tears". BBC Music. Retrieved 4 November 2014.
- Video on YouTube
-  Archived 11 April 2009 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Gallery :: THE EARLY YEARS :: agk". Cornick.org. Retrieved 4 November 2014.
-  Archived 20 January 2009 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Photograph" (JPG). Itullians.com. Retrieved 4 November 2014.
- "Pat Travers Band, The – BBC Radio 1 Live In Concert". Discogs.com. Retrieved 4 November 2014.
- "John Illsley – Glass". Discogs.com. Retrieved 4 November 2014.
- "Maddy Prior - Discography: Hooked On Winning". Gaudela.net. Retrieved 4 November 2014.