|Look up microcosm or microcosms in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Microcosm may refer to:
- Macrocosm and microcosm, a philosophical idea
- Microcosm (CERN), a museum near Geneva, Switzerland
- Microcosm (clock), a unique clock made by Henry Bridges of Waltham Abbey, England
- Microcosm (experimental ecosystem), a small scale contained and controlled ecosystem
- Microcosm (hypermedia system), an early hypermedia system that predated the World Wide Web
- Microcosm (video game), a 1993 shoot-'em-up by Psygnosis
- Microcosm Ltd, a UK software protection company
- Microcosm Publishing, an independent publisher and distributor based in Portland, Oregon, and Bloomington, Indiana
- Microcosm: E. coli and the New Science of Life, a 2008 book by Carl Zimmer
- Microcosm: Portrait of a Central European City, a 2002 book by Norman Davies and Roger Moorhouse
- The Microcosm, a microscope shop on Regent Street, London, run by Carpenter and Westley
- "Mic-rocosm", by Prodigy from Hegelian Dialectic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Microcosm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.