From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mid-Atlantic can refer to:
- Mid-Atlantic English, a mix between British English and American English
- Mid-Atlantic Region (Little League World Series), one of the United States geographic divisions of the Little League World Series
- Mid-Atlantic Ridge, an underwater mountain range in the Atlantic Ocean separating two tectonic plates
- Mid-Atlantic states, a geographic region of the United States
- Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling, brand name for wrestling events promoted by Jim Crockett Promotions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mid-Atlantic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.