List of CKY Crew members
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Camp Kill Yourself Crew (referred to as The CKY Crew) was a group of friends and relatives centered around Bam Margera, many of whom are from or located in and around West Chester, Pennsylvania. The crew was active from Landspeed presents: CKY (1999) to Minghags (2009). Some members of the crew were skateboarders, while others were involved either on-camera or behind-the scenes in Margera's various projects such as the CKY Videos, Jackass, Viva La Bam, Haggard: The Movie, Bam's Unholy Union and Radio Bam.
The CKY Crew was closely linked to the band CKY, which features Bam's brother, Jess Margera, on drums. Music by the band was often featured in video projects members of the crew were involved with.
- Bam Margera
- Brandon DiCamillo – Was responsible for the Shopping Carts skit and wrote all the skits and stunts with Margera while making the CKY videos. DiCamillo was known for playing various characters in movies and in the CKY videos. He was one of the groomsmen at Margera's wedding. After 2009's Minghags, DiCamillo has not appeared in any CKY related project. It is believed he decided to move out of the public eye. This was confirmed by Joe Frantz in 2017, stating that DiCamillo formally renounced his affiliation with the CKY crew years prior.
- Ryan Dunn – Dunn was part of both the CKY and Jackass crews. He and Margera participated in the Gumball 3000 three times in the years 2005, 2006 and 2008. Dunn also starred in Margera's directorial debut, Haggard: The Movie. Dunn died in a drunk-driving incident on June 20, 2011.
- Chris Raab (aka Raab Himself) – Appeared in all of the CKY videos. Raab left the crew shortly after the filming of Viva La Bam in 2006 after having a dispute with Margera for unknown reasons. This was later cleared up by Raab, stating the reason he left was to live a more sober lifestyle. He released his movie Hotdog Casserole in 2008. Raab made his most recent appearance in MTV's "A Tribute to Ryan Dunn" alongside Margera in 2011.
- Rake Yohn (real name Edward Webb) – Known for his long hair, love for metal, and strong dislike of mustard. He is also a chemist after receiving his BS at Penn State. Alongside DiCamillo, he co-hosted the show Blastazoid. They also both appear in Raab's movie Hotdog Casserole.
- April Margera – Bam's mother
- Phil Margera – Bam's father
- Boof Margera – Bam's step aunt
- Vincent Margera – a.k.a. "Don Vito". Bam's uncle. He died of liver and kidney failure on November 15, 2015.
- Jess Margera – Bam's brother. He plays drums for CKY, Gnarkill, Viking Skull, and The Company Band. Jess was Bam's best man at his wedding.
- Darlene Margera – a.k.a. "Mum-Mum" or "Mom-Mom". She is Phil and Vincent's mother, April's mother-in-law and the grandmother of Jess and Bam Margera. She made a few appearances on Viva La Bam, Bam's Unholy Union and in the CKY Videos. She died in 2007.
- Phillip "Pop-Pop" Margera Sr. – The father of Phil Margera and Don Vito. Appeared in Viva La Bam, Bam's Unholy Union, Haggard: The Movie and Minghags: The Movie. He is credited for giving Brandon Margera the "Bam" nickname.
- Dave Battaro – a.k.a. Lord Battaro. He and DiCamillo roomed together before. He played the "Mustard Man" in CKY4.
- Matt Cole – a.k.a. "Shitbird". Bam's uncle on April's side. Plays guitar for Gnarkill. Has appeared in Bam's Unholy Union. Is on Radio Bam regularly. He was one of the groomsmen in Bam's wedding. He also appeared in "Where The #$&% is Santa?", and briefly toured with CKY as a keyboardist.
- Dave Decurtis – a.k.a. Naked Dave. He appears in Margera's works naked (hence the nickname). A stunt of him running naked in front of a van was featured on Jackass and originally appeared on CKY. He usually has clothes on only when not filiming, he is often compared to Nudie Novak.
- Jason Ellis – Pro-skater. He has appeared in Viva La Bam and Haggard: The Movie. He had a show on SpikeTV called The Wild World of Spike, currently the host of the Jason Ellis Show.
- Joe Frantz – Under Bam's direction, Joe Frantz has served multiple roles as Producer and Director Of Photography on the independent films Haggard and Minghags, the CKY Video Series (CKY3 and CKY4), and music videos for HIM, CKY, The 69 Eyes (as well as other popular bands). Frantz is also one of the cameramen behind Jackass 2, Jackass 2.5, and Jackass 3D. He was also in the show Blastazoid with Rake Yohn and Brandon DiCamillo. Frantz is known for the on-screen appearances he has made in the works he produces, in television shows and films such as MTV's Viva La Bam, Bam's Unholy Union, the CKY Video Series, and Bam Margera Presents: Where the#$&% Is Santa?. He also is a collaborative coauthor of the book Dreamseller, which he wrote with MTV/Jackass personality Brandon Novak.
- Ryan Gee – a.k.a. "Shitgoose", "The Gill". He is a professional photographer who works with Bam on many of his projects including the behind-the-scenes footage for "Minghags".
- Kerry Getz – Pro-skater known for his tantrums while skateboarding, which is why on the first CKY video he is nicknamed ' Hockey Temper'.
- Chad I. Ginsburg- CKY's guitarist. He was one of the groomsmen at Bam's wedding. Operates the soundboard on Radio Bam. He also appeared in Bam's Unholy Union and Where the #$&% is Santa.
- Chris and Mark Hanna – Brothers. Chris is involved with Bam's work and managed CKY on the Viva La Bands tour. They both used to be neighbors with the Margera's. Mark was good friends with Bam and appears in CKY 3, the CKY Documentary, Haggard: The Movie, Viva La Bam, Minghags and Where the #$&% is Santa. Mark has also been a drum tech for CKY on various tours.
- Tony Hawk – a.k.a. Birdman. Professional skateboarding legend. Has made several appearances on Viva La Bam.
- Terry Kennedy – a.k.a. Compton Ass Terry. Professional skateboarder. He appeared on Viva La Bam and appeared in Minghags.
- Mike Maldonado -Professional skater who has appeared in the CKY videos.
- Deron Miller – Ex CKY singer / guitarist. Has appeared off and on in Bam's projects. He is married to Felissa Rose, star of the horror movie Sleepaway Camp, which CKY used a screenshot from for the album artwork of their Disengage The Simulator EP and other merchandise. They have three children together.
- Tim Glomb – A skilled carpenter and construction worker with a knack for skateboard park building. He made several appearances in the first few seasons of Viva la Bam and towards the end had become a regular. During Viva la Bam in the first episode he built skateboarding ramps all over the interior and exterior of Bam's house. He is credited on "Where The #$&% is Santa" for helping with the story. He now splits his time between Denver, Colorado and Pennsylvania.
- Brandon Novak – Former pro-skater & Bam's childhood friend. Appeared in Haggard as a drug dealer while battling his own addictions. The documentary for Haggard ended up being about him and Ryan Dunn confronting him about it. He was a regular on Bam's Unholy Union and was one of Bam's Grooms men. He has small roles in Bam's other projects as well including Jackass and Minghags.
- Tim O'Connor – He has appeared in many episodes of Viva La Bam. He has also appeared in the CKY videos. Tim was a MADE coach on MTV's Made.
- Mike Vallely – Professional skateboarder. He appeared in a several CKY movies and Viva La Bam episodes.
- Art Webb – Rake Yohn's brother. He is credited as "Art Webb 1986" because of his love for music in that particular year. Art's longest known speaking part comes in an unscripted tirade in the documentary in the Haggard: The Movie bonus features when he professes his willingness to act as Tony Hawk's bodyguard. He now runs a podcast called "Gamecasa". Art also played a speaking role in the video game "Trials 2" along with Brandon and Rake.
- Vernon Zaborowski- Former Bass Player for CKY. He was featured briefly in the CKY video series. Vern briefly reunited with the band to perform one song at the San Jose stop of Warped Tour 2017.
On November 2, 2014, MTV aired a special called CKY: The Greatest Hits. It featured new interviews with Bam Margera, Jess Margera, Rake Yohn, Chris Raab, April Margera, Phil Margera, Dave Battaro and Joe Frantz. With special appearances from Johnny Knoxville, Jeff Tremaine, Kerry Getz and Tim O'Connor. The special also featured unreleased footage documenting the series as a whole. The special was directed by longtime CKY Crew member and cinematographer Joe Frantz.
In 2018, Chris Raab featured many of the crew members on his "Bathroom Break" Podcast. Guests so far include: Brandon Novak, Joe Frantz, Bam Margera, Rake Yohn, Deron Miller, Jess Margera, Dave Battaro and Vernon Zaborowski.  Dicamillo reportedly declined to appear.
CKY Crew Filmography
|Year||Film||Main Members Involved|
|1999||Landspeed presents: CKY||Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn, Brandon Dicamillo, Chris Raab, Rake Yohn|
|2002||CKY4: The Latest & Greatest|
|Jackass: The Movie|
|Haggard: The Movie|
|2006||Jackass Number Two||Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn, Brandon Dicamillo (Cameo), Rake Yohn (Cameo)|
|2007||Jackass 2.5||Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn, Brandon Dicamillo, Rake Yohn|
|2009||Minghags: The Movie||Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn, Brandon Dicamillo, Rake Yohn|
|2010||Jackass 3D||Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn, Rake Yohn (Cameo)|
|2011||Jackass 3.5||Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn|
|Year||Title||Main Members Involved|
|2000–2002||Jackass||Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn, Brandon Dicamillo, Chris Raab, Rake Yohn|
|2003–2006||Viva La Bam|
|2007||Bam's Unholy Union||Bam Margera, Brandon Dicamillo, Rake Yohn|
|2010||Bam's World Domination||Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn|
|2011||A Tribute to Ryan Dunn||Bam Margera, Rake Yohn, Chris Raab|
|2014||CKY: The Greatest Hits||Bam Margera, Rake Yohn, Chris Raab|
- Confirmed first name on the Minghags website