From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Milewski is a surname of Polish origin, most commonly associated with nobility. The origin of the surname is dated 1462 - from name of a few villages named 'Milewo'.
- Andrey Milewski (1977—) — Belarusian footballer
- Josh Milewski (?—) — roller hockey player
- Jürgen Milewski (1957—) — German footballer
- Tadeusz Milewski (1906—1966) — Polish linguist
- Terry Milewski (?—) — Canadian journalist
- Witold Milewski (1817—1889) — Polish mathematician and physicist
- Bill Milewski (1967-) - U.S. Army (retired)
- Allen Milewski (1948-) Professor and Psycho-Engineering Researcher
- John Milewski (1924–1994) - Musician, Accordionist a.k.a. "Johnnie Miles"
- Paul Milewski (1966—) — Applied Mathematician
|This page lists people with the surname Milewski. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|