Milky Way (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Milky Way in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Milky Way is the galaxy that contains our Solar System.
Milky Way may also refer to:
- Milky Way (Antarctica), a col in Antarctica
- The Milky Way (amusement park), an amusement park in Clovelly, Devon, England
- Melkweg ("Milky Way"), a music venue and cultural center in Amsterdam
- Via Lattea ("Milky Way"), a winter sports area in the Italian and French Alps
Film and television
- Milky Way, a 1999 television commercial by Volkswagen featuring the song "Pink Moon"
- Milkyway Image, a Hong Kong feature film production company
- The Milky Way (1936 film), a Harold Lloyd film
- The Milky Way (1940 film), an MGM cartoon
- The Milky Way (La Voie Lactée) (1969 film), a film directed by Luis Buñuel
- Milky Way (film) (Mliječni put), a 2000 Bosnian film
- MilkyWay, a J-pop group
- "Milky Way" (song), a song by Syd Barrett
- "Milky Way", a song by BoA from Double
- "Milky Way", a song by Loudness from Disillusion
- "Milky Way", a jazz track by Marcus Miller from Free
- "Milky Way", a 1975 song by Sheer Elegance
- Milky Way (mythology), myths and legends about the origin of the Milky Way
- Milky Way (chocolate bar), a brand of chocolate bar
- Milky Way (spread), a brand of chocolate spread
- MilkyWay@home, a distributed computing astronomy project
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Milky Way.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.