This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||July 30, 1984|
|Headquarters||Sierra Vista, Arizona|
|Milton I. Wick, Founder
Francis Wick, President and CEO
Don Root, CFO
Thomas W. Riebock, Human Resources Director
Cindy Hefley, Advertising Director
Scott Green, Production Director
Clay Lambert, Editorial Director
Jeffrey Scott, Circulation Director 
Number of employees
Wick Communications (formerly known as Wick Newspaper Group) is a family-owned community news company with 28 newspapers and 18 specialty publications in 12 states. The home offices are in Sierra Vista, Arizona, and it has newspapers in Arizona, Louisiana, Montana, Colorado, Alaska, California, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Dakota, Idaho and Oregon.
Milton I. Wick and his brother James Wick founded Wick Communications Company in 1984. The company now has newspapers specialty publications in twelve states, primarily in the West.
In 1926 he married Rose Mary Lumas and they had two sons, Walter M. Wick and Robert J. Wick, both of whom entered the newspaper business.
In 1926 Milton Wick purchased the Niles Daily Times. His brother, James, was partner in all of the newspaper enterprises until his death in 1965 when Milton and sons, Walter and Robert, purchased James' interests.
- "Ariz. Corp. Comm. – Corporations Division". Retrieved August 16, 2010.
- "Wick Communications Co.:Private Company Information". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved August 16, 2010.
- "Company Management". Wick Communications Co. Retrieved February 14, 2013.
- "Board of Directors". Wick Communications Co. Retrieved August 16, 2010.
- "Locations". Wick Communications Co. Retrieved August 16, 2010.
- "ANA Hall of Fame". Arizona Newspapers Association. Retrieved August 16, 2010.
- "History of Wick Communications". Wick Communications Co. Retrieved August 16, 2010.