Miranda Crispin is an American musical theatre performer, director, and teacher based in Paris, France.
She served as the vocal director for the Paris premiere of the Pasek and Paul musical, Edges, and for the new French musical Sleepin’ Bee, directed by Franck Harscouët. Crispin teaches musical theatre master classes at universities and theatres throughout the USA, in France and the UK.
- Marion Gutierrez (June 7, 2015). "Cultural Exchanges and Community". New Musical Theatre.
- Pirolli, Bryan. "Songs for a New World". Time Out Paris. Retrieved April 24, 2017.
- Geoffroy de Dieuleveult. "Next Thing You Know critique". Regard en Coulisse (in French).
- Andrew Gans (June 7, 2013). "Jason Robert Brown's The Last Five Years and Benj Pasek and Justin Paul's Edges. Will Make Paris Debuts for Limited Engagement". Playbill.
- "Critique : "Sleepin Bee" au Théâtre Michel". Musical Avenue (in French).
- Leahy, Jacqueline (June 21, 2013). "Miranda Crispin, star of The Last Five Years, on American musical theater in France". Paris Writers News.