20 December 1932
|Died||January 14, 2006
|Known for||Managing director of STET, President and CEO of Stream|
|Spouse(s)||Unknown first wife
Unknown second wife
Anna Maramao (1991-2006)
|Children||2 from the second wife, 1 from the last wife.|
|Parent(s)||Abramo Allione (father)|
Admiro (Miro) Allione (December 20, 1932 – January 14, 2006) was an Italian executive who has been serving as managing director of STET (now Telecom Italia) and President and CEO of Stream (now Sky Italia).
Miro Allione was born the 20 December 1932 in Milan, he was the first son of Abramo Allione, an Italian composer, publisher and record producer. The name "Admiro" was mistakenly registered to the local register office and was never changed into "Miro", name that he always used.
In 1993 he leaves the STET to create Stream S.P.A., a television company service provider of Stream TV, that will become the second Pay TV in Italy, until the fusion with TELE+ and the creation of SKY Italia. He served as President and CEO of Stream until 1999.
- "Murdoch's Italian foothold". The Independent. 28 April 1999. Retrieved 19 June 2012.
- From Google Books, some of the books written by Miro Allione
- (in English) G. Colombo, Who's Who in Italy, Sutter's International Red Series, 1997. ISBN 8885246362 - ISBN 9788885246362
- Edoardo Borriello (4 April 1996). "La STET lancia la TV interattiva" (in Italian). La Repubblica. Retrieved 19 June 2012.
- "Rivoluzione alla Stet Allione va a Stream" (in Italian). La Repubblica. 23 December 1993. Retrieved 19 June 2012.
- "Italians, News Corp. set board for Stream pay TV". Highbeam Business. 20 September 1995. Retrieved 19 June 2012.
- "ci4net.com Acquires Systeam, a Leading Italian E-Systems Integrator; Prof. Admiro Allione, ex-CEO of Stream Joins the Board of Directors of Systeam.". PR Newswire. April 7, 2000. Retrieved April 5, 2017.
|This business-related Italian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|