Mishti at the special screening of Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi in 2019
20 December 1987 
|Alma mater||Kolkata University|
Indrani Chakraborty (born 20 December 1987), known by her stage name Mishti, is an Indian actress who predominantly appears in Telugu and Hindi films. She starred in films such as Kaanchi: The Unbreakable (2014), Chinnadana Nee Kosam (2014), Adam Joan (2017), Brihaspathi (2018), and Burra Katha (2019) among others.
Mishti was born as Indrani Chakraborty on 20 December 1987, in a Bengali family in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Her mother Beena Chakraborty is a housewife and her father is a construction businessman. She graduated in English literature from Kolkata University.
She began to use the name Mishti professionally after 2014.
She made her Bollywood debut with Subhash Ghai's film Kaanchi: The Unbreakable, and her Telugu film debut with the Nithiin-A. Karunakaran film Chinnadana Nee Kosam. and her Malayalam film debut with Prithviraj Sukumaran and Jinu Abraham's film Adam Joan
Mishti's next Telugu film, Columbus, stars Sumanth Ashwin and is produced by MS Raju. She returned to Bollywood with Indra Kumar's Great Grand Masti, the third film in the Masti film series. In 2017, she appeared in Srijit Mukherji's historical film Begum Jaan, alongside Naseeruddin Shah and Vidya Balan. The Film was set in the Backdrop of a Brothel and she played Shabnam in the film. The film was an average grosser at Box Office India.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|Kaanchi: The Unbreakable||Kaanchi||Hindi||Debut in Hindi|
|Chinnadana Nee Kosam||Nandini Reddy||Telugu||Debut in Telugu|
|2016||Great Grand Masti||Rekha Meet Mehta||Hindi|
|Babu Baga Busy||Radha||Telugu|
|Adam Joan||Amy||Malayalam||Debut in Malayalam|
|2018||Brihaspathi||Shalini||Kannada||Debut in Kannada|
|Semma Botha Aagathey||Madhu||Tamil||Debut in Tamil|
- Bhattacharya, Roshmila (28 March 2014). "Ghai's fifth M". Mumbai Mirror. Retrieved 28 March 2014.
- "Raiza Wilson to Niharika Konidela and Reba Monica John, 7 divas who entered the Tamil movie industry this year". Times Now News. Retrieved 16 November 2018.
- I don't act in front of the camera; I make love to it'. Rediff.com. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- "Subhash Ghai renames Indrani Chakraborty as 'Mishti' for 'Kaanchi'". Indian Express. Retrieved 22 April 2014.
- Indrani Chakraborty is a fantastic actor: Subhash Ghai - Hindustan Times Archived 13 April 2014 at the Wayback Machine
- ""Mishti Is One Of The Best Actors I Have Found" Subhash Ghai - Koimoi". 6 March 2013.
- "Kaanchi: Subhash Ghai picks Bengali debutante Mishti - Times of India".
- "Mishti Chakraborty happy to be part of India's second largest film industry". 26 December 2014.
- "Nithin- Karunakaran's movie heroine is Mishti - Telugu Movie News - IndiaGlitz.com".
- "Mishti and Miya join Prithviraj in Adam - Times of India".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 25 April 2015. Retrieved 25 April 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Masti for Mishti".
- Hungama, Bollywood (17 June 2015). "Mishti, Ankita Shorey to star in Great Grand Masti - Bollywood Hungama".
- "Exclusive: 'Kanchi' actress Mishti reveals how she bagged 'Begum Jaan' | Bollywood Bubble". Bollywood Bubble. 23 April 2017. Retrieved 16 June 2017.
- "'Begum Jaan' Box Office collection Week 1 - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 16 June 2017.
- "Mishti Chakraborty actress better known as 'Vicco Girl': Unseen Pics & Wallpapers". boxofficecollection.in. 17 September 2015.
- Jha, Subhash K (28 January 2013). "Subhash Ghai's 'new discovery' is my heroine from Porichoi - Prosenjeet Chatterjee". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 28 March 2014.
- quintdaily (1 September 2017). "Adam Joan Review Rating – Live Audience Report – QuintDaily".
- A, Rajababu (23 November 2018). "శరభ తెలుగు మూవీ రివ్యూ అండ్ రేటింగ్". Filmibeat (in Telugu). Retrieved 17 February 2021.
- "Mishti Chakraborty: I was initially hesitant to take up secondary characters". Mumbai Mirror. 17 December 2018. Retrieved 22 December 2018.
- "Burra Katha starring Aadi and Mishti". Mumbai Mirror. 5 July 2019. Retrieved 17 September 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mishti.|