This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Keshav Vishnu Pendharkar|
|Sanjeev Pendharkar (Chairman)|
Vicco Group of Companies (Vishnu Industrial Chemical Company) was founded by late Shri K.V.Pendharkar in 1952. Under umbrella of Vicco Group, Vicco Laboratories is the manufacturer of Indian Ayurvedic Herbal Medicinal Products like herbal tooth paste Vicco Vajradanti Paste, an herbal toothpaste Vicco Vajradanti SF Paste, an herbal tooth powder Vicco Vajradanti powder, a natural turmeric skin cream Vicco Turmeric skin cream with and without Sandal wood oil, herbal shaving cream Vicco Turmeric skin cream in shaving cream base, a natural ayurvedic pain relief cream Vicco Narayani.  
Awards and recognition
Vicco was ranked 28st among India's most trusted brands according to the Brand Trust Report 2012, a study conducted by Trust Research Advisory. In the Brand Trust Report 2013, Vicco was ranked 18rd among India's most trusted brands and subsequently, according to the Brand Trust Report 2014, Vicco was ranked 17th among India's most trusted brands.
- "The Trust - KV Pendharkar College".
- "Vicco Presentation".
- "Vicco Laboratories: Products".
- Singh, Namrata; Sinha, Partha (17 September 2012). "Young & ready to spend: Customer's average age dips". The Times of India. Retrieved 26 September 2012.
- "Vicco Laboratories rolling out shaving creams and other products to target young consumers - Economics Times". Retrieved 26 September 2012.
- "India's Most Trusted Brands". Archived from the original on 2 May 2015.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|