|Member of the Idaho Senate|
from District 18
December 1, 2010 – December 1, 2012
|Preceded by||Kate Kelly|
|Succeeded by||Branden Durst|
|Born||May 1, 1958|
St. Paul, Minnesota
Mitch Toryanski (born May 1, 1958) was a Republican member of the Idaho Senate representing District 18 from 2010 to 2012. Toryanski is married to Kim Wherry Toryanski and is a father to three children.
Early life and career
Idaho Senate seat vacated by Kate Kelly.
Toryanski defeated Robert N. Lauritsen and Dean E. Sorensen by 46.6% of the vote in the Republican Primary.
Toryanski was unopposed in the Republican Primary.
In December 2013, Toryanski announced his campaign to run for Idaho Secretary of State.
Toryanski was a member of the following committees:
- Joint Finance and Appropriations
He is a member of;
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- American Legion
- Professional Conduct Board of the Idaho State Bar Association
- "The Voter's Self Defense System". Vote Smart.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-06-13. Retrieved 2016-06-10.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "2010 Primary Results legislative". sos.idaho.gov. Retrieved 2017-04-24.
- "2010 General Results legislative". sos.idaho.gov. Retrieved 2017-04-24.
- "2012 Primary Results legislative". sos.idaho.gov. Retrieved 2017-04-24.
- "2012 General Results Legislative". sos.idaho.gov. Retrieved 2017-04-24.
- "Otter, McGrane, Toryanski, Woodings among earlier filers for 2014 Idaho election » Idaho Statesman Blogs". blogs.idahostatesman.com. Retrieved 2017-04-24.
- "Statewide Totals". sos.idaho.gov. Retrieved 2017-04-24.
- Voter guide - Mitch Toryanski
|This article about an Idaho politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|