From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mitt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mitt may refer to:
- Glove, a garment covering the whole hand
- Baseball mitt, a large leather glove that is worn by baseball players on defense
- Mitt (name), a surname and given name
- Military transition team or MiTT
- Moscow Institute of Thermal Technology or MITT
- William Mitten (1819–1906), English chemist, whose name is usually abbreviated "Mitt."
- Mitt (film), a 2014 documentary film about Mitt Romney
- Mitts, a surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mitt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.