October 6, 1961 |
|Spouse(s)||Yusaku Matsuda (1983–1989)|
Miyuki Matsuda (松田美由紀 Matsuda Miyuki?, born October 6, 1961) is a Japanese actress, the widow of Yusaku Matsuda, and the sister of Mami Kumagai. At the age of 17 she appeared in a television series, Tantei Monogatari, starring Yusaku Matsuda, who was then married. They started a relationship, causing the divorce of Yusaku from his first wife Michiko, and married in 1983 when their son Ryuhei was born. They had two more children: a second son, Shota (born 1985) and a daughter (born 1988).
- Kindaichi Kosuke no boken (1979) (as Miyuki Kumagai)
- Elephant Song' (1994)
- Genki no kamisama (1997)
- Nodo jiman (1998)
- Yomigaeru yusaku: Tantei monogatari tokubetsu hen (1999)
- Ano natsu no hi (1999)
- Audition (1999) ... Ryoko Aoyama
- Kuroe (2001)
- Pakodate-jin (2002)
- Bo taoshi (2003)
- Riyu (2004)
- Zoo (2005)
- Sekai wa tokidoki utsukushii (2007)
- Tokyo Tower: Mom and Me, and Sometimes Dad (2007)
- Hannin ni tsugu (2007)
- Shibuya (2010)
- Made in Japan: Kora! (2011)
- Still the Water (2014)
- Love & Peace (2015)
- Chihayafuru: Kami no Ku (2016) as Taeko Miyauchi
- Matsuda, Michiko (2008). Ekkyōsha-Matsuda Yūsaku [Border-transgressor Yusaku Matsuda] (in Japanese). Shinchosha. ISBN 978-4-10-306451-0.
- Page about the book, Little More. Accessed 14 May 2013.
- "Live-Action Chihayafuru Films Slated for March 19, April 29". Anime News Network. December 1, 2015. Retrieved March 24, 2016.