|Look up mob or mobbing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mob, MOB, or mobbing may refer to:
- Flash mob, a group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place
- Mobbing, human bullying behaviour
- Mobbing (animal behavior)
- Ochlocracy, the rule of government by mob or a mass of people
- Smart mob, a temporary self-structuring social organization, coordinated through telecommunication
Crime and law enforcement
- Irish Mob
- American Mafia or Italian Mob
- Sicilian Mafia
- Organized crime
- A criminal gang
- A mafia
- Flash mob robbery
- Member of Bloods, a member of the Bloods street gang
- Mobbing (Scots law)
- A group of vigilantes
- Lynch mob
- Other criminal organizations sometimes referred to as a "mob" include but are not limited:
- Man overboard, a person who has fallen off a boat or ship and is in need of rescue
- Mobile Regional Airport (IATA airport code), located in Mobile, Alabama
- Montreux-Oberland Bernois, Swiss railway
- Motos Operacionais de Bombeiros, motorcycles used as ambulances in Brazil
- Magyar Olimpiai Bizottság, National Olympic Committee of Hungary
- Main Operating Base, an overseas, permanently manned, well protected military base
- Marching Owl Band, the Rice University "marching band"
- Mob, collective noun for a group of kangaroos
- Mobile offshore base, a concept for supporting military operations where conventional land bases are not available
- Mob (video gaming), a monster or non-player character in a computer game, short for "mobile"
- Movable object block, used in computer graphics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mob.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.