|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (December 2012)|
|Industry||Mobile application development|
Number of employees
Mobinex is a provider of mobile applications to mobile operators, content providers, media companies and enterprises since 2002. Mobinex provides various mobile solutions with specializations including but not limited to:
- Mobile financial services
- Mobile security
- Mobile capture
Company's spin-off product Smartface Platform is a drag-and-drop cross-platform mobile application development and management tool which enables fast publishing of mobile applications across different operating systems.
The company was founded on May 15, 2002. It was initially focused developing Smartface Platform, cross mobile application development and management tool.
2002 - Mobinex is founded
2002 - Mobinex launches “Push to Talk”
2003 - The solution “Push to Talk Plus” is acquired by Telsim (Vodafone Turkey)
2004 - Mobinex launches Smartface Platform
2006 - Smartface Platform is selected by operators for their value added services operations.
2009 - Smarface Platform started facilitating in Banking Sector by integration with OTP Providers
2010 - Mobinex unveils Smartface Designer Community Edition
2011 - Mobinex launches Smartface Financial Services Platform
2014 - Smartface Platform was spun-off to Smartface Inc. for the development of next generation Smartface App Studio
Main customers of Mobinex:
- Garanti Bank
- ING Bank
- Kuveyt Turk Bank
Push to Talk Plus (PoC+)
Push to Talk Plus, also known as PoC+, is an application that uses a method of conversing on half-duplex communication lines, including two-way radio, using a momentary button to switch from voice reception mode to transmit mode. It uses a service option for a cellular phone network which permits subscribers to use their phone as a walkie-talkie with unlimited range. One significant advantage of PoC+ is that it allows a single person to reach an active talk group with a single button press; users need not make several calls to coordinate with a group.
Smartface Platform is drag-and-drop cross-platform mobile application development and management tool and first released in 2006. Smartface Designer, the component of Smartface Platform enables visual development of mobile applications with drag-and-drop actions and interactive wizards. Smartface Server the other component of the platform provides an application life-cycle management system, with capabilities of distributing, tracking, promoting and advertising of applications. After its spin-off from Mobinex in 2014, the next generation of the platform, Smartface App Studio is being developed by Smartface Inc, a Palo Alto company.
- "Telsim will use Bas Konus(Push to Talk Plus)". 2004-07-26.
- "Rotana selects Mobinex". 2009-04-11.
- "Garanti Decided to use Smartface Platform to Develop Mobile Applications". 2010-01-01.
- "Free-press-release - Garanti Bank Decided On Smartface Platform to Develop Mobile Applications". 2010-01-14.
- "Kuveyt Turk chose Smartface Platform for developing Mobile Applications". 2010-08-26.
- "Akbank select Smartface Platform to develop its "Para Gonder" mobile money transfer application". 2010-08-26.
- "DenizBank Decides On Smartface Platform to Develop Mobile Applications". 2011-05-03.
- "Smartface licenses". 2010-08-26.
- "Smartface Financial Services Platform". 2011-12-00. Check date values in:
- "Mobinex References".
- "Mobinex Pust to Talk Plus". 2004-03-18.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mobile phones.|