From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moga may refer to:
- Moga district, in Punjab, India
- Moga, Punjab, a city and municipality in the district
- Moga, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Moga, slang word for the concept of the "modern girl" in 20th-century Japan
- Moga, alternate name of the Indo-Scythian king Maues
- Moga inscription, an archaeological artifact found in the area of Taxila, Gandhara, Pakistan
- Molybdopterin adenylyltransferase, an enzyme
- MOGA, the video game controller series by PowerA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.