Mogujie is a social network company in China. Its app Mogu is a social commerce fashion app, which officially launched in the US and Europe in Oct, 2015, and it is also the social fashion app which was founded in China but targeting young audiences in Western market.
Mogujie was founded in 2011, with headquarters in Hangzhou, China. Currently having 130 million users, with 8 million daily active users. In 2014 the annual turnover was $560 million USD, and the company currently has more than 1,000 employees, and in the recent round of funding, the post money valuation of Mogujie is more than $1 billion.
According to The Wall Street Journal, While Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. dominates the broader e-commerce market in China, Mogujie, sometimes compared with Pinterest of the U.S., is trying to carve out a niche by blending social network with online shopping. Its users interact with one another by creating photo collages of clothes, shoes and other items they like. Those items are available for purchases either from merchants hosted by Mogujie or through other e-commerce sites that pay referral commissions to Mogujie.  
- "Billion Dollar Unicorns: Mogujie's E-Commerce Pivot Pays Off". One Million by One Million Blog. 20 Oct 2015. Retrieved 9 Dec 2015.
- OSAWA, JURO (11 Mar 2015). "Chinese Social-Shopping Firm Mogujie in Talks to Raise Around $300 Million". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 9 Dec 2015.
- Xiang, Tracey (6 Jun 2014). "Social Shopping Platform Mogujie Raises $200 million Funding at a Valuation of $1 billion". TechNode. China. Retrieved 9 Dec 2015.
- "5 Secrets of Mogujie's Success in China". Fashion China. 3 Dec 2014. Retrieved 9 Dec 2015.
- "Mogujie Leads $30M Series B Round In Taoshijie". China Money Network. 5 Aug 2015. Retrieved 9 Dec 2015.