Mohamed Kamel Selmi
He finished 59th in the 1992 Olympic marathon. He also competed at the 1991 World Championships and the 1993 World Championships but failed to finish the race on both occasions. He also won the silver medal in the 10,000 metres at the 1990 Maghreb Championships, behind Khalid Boulami.
- All results regarding marathon, unless stated otherwise
|1991||World Championships||Tokyo, Japan||—||DNF|
|1992||Olympic Games||Barcelona, Spain||59th||2:26:56|
|1993||World Championships||Stuttgart, Germany||—||DNF|
|Eindhoven Marathon||Eindhoven, Netherlands||1st||2:12:47|
- "Mohamed Salmi". Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 9 March 2010.
- "Men Marathon World Championship 1991 Tokyo (JPN)". Todor Krastev. Retrieved 9 March 2010.
- "Men Marathon World Championship 1993 Stuttgart (GER)". Todor Krastev. Retrieved 9 March 2010.
- "Maghreb Championships". GBR Athletics. Athletics Weekly. Retrieved 9 March 2010.
- World men's all-time best marathon (last updated 2001)
|This biographical article relating to Algerian athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|