|Full name||Philipp Mohammed Kotoku Lartey|
|Date of birth||4 December 1986|
|Place of birth||Düsseldorf, West Germany|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|SFD 75 Düsseldorf|
|2001–2005||Bayer 04 Leverkusen|
|2005–2008||Bayer 04 Leverkusen II||81||(0)|
|2009–2010||Rot Weiss Ahlen||19||(1)|
|2014–||SFD 75 Düsseldorf|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 July 2015.
Philipp Mohammed Kotoku Lartey (born 4 December 1986 in Düsseldorf) is a Ghanaian-German footballer who currently plays for SFD 75 Düsseldorf. He holds both a Ghanaian passport and a German passport.
Lartey began his career with Garather SV, before signing to VfL Leverkusen. In summer 2001, he was scouted from Bayer 04 Leverkusen. After four years on youth side for Bayer 04, he was promoted to the second team that played in the Regionalliga Nord. He left after three semi-professional years as reserve of Bayer 04 and signed a contract with Holstein Kiel in summer 2008. The team climbed to the 3. Liga in the 2008–09 season. He became the Player of the Year 2009 in Schleswig-Holstein Award. After this successful season, he left Holstein Kiel on 12 June 2009 and signed with Rot Weiss Ahlen. After one year and the relegation of Rot-Weiss Ahlen, he signed on 10 June 2010 to FC Hansa Rostock on a one-year contract.
- 2009: Player of the Year in Schleswig-Holstein
- "Lartey, Mohammed" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 1 September 2012.
- "Mohammed Lartey" (in German). fussballdaten.de. Retrieved 1 September 2012.
- "Mohammed Lartey" (in German). Hansa Rostock. Retrieved 1 September 2012.
- "Holstein Kiel 2008-09". Eufo.de. Retrieved 1 September 2012.
- "Rot-Weiss Ahlen 2009-10". Eufo.de. Retrieved 1 September 2012.
- "Rot-Weiss verpflichtet Lartey" (in German). kicker.de. 12 June 2009. Retrieved 1 September 2012.
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a forward born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|