Jump to navigation Jump to search
Molière (1622-1673) was a French playwright.
Molière may also refer to:
- Marinus Jan Granpré Molière (1883-1972), Dutch architect
- Molière (1909 film) (short film), directed by Léonce Perret
- Molière (1956 film), directed by Norbert Tildian, starring Jean-Paul Belmondo
- Molière (1978 film), directed by Ariane Mnouchkine
- Molière (2007 film), directed by Laurent Tirard
- Molière (crater), on the planet Mercury
- Molière radius, in particle physics, named after Gert Molière, a German physicist.
- Molière, an old name given to the Algerian city of Bordj Bounaama during the French occupation.
- The Molière Award, the national theatre award of France
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Molière.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.