From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Molière (1622-1673) was a French playwright.
Molière may also refer to:
- Marinus Jan Granpré Molière (1883-1972), Dutch architect
- Molière (1909 film) (short film), directed by Léonce Perret
- Molière (1956 film), directed by Norbert Tildian, starring Jean-Paul Belmondo
- Molière (1978 film), directed by Ariane Mnouchkine
- Molière (2007 film), directed by Laurent Tirard
- Molière (crater), on the planet Mercury
- Molière radius, in particle physics, named after Gert Molière, a German physicist.
- Molière, an old name given to the Algerian city of Bordj Bounaama during the French occupation.
- The Molière Award, the national theatre award of France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Molière.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.