Molla may refer to:
- Sanaullah Molla, a Roman Catholic saint
- Jordi Mollà, a Spanish actor
- Molla (poet), a Telugu poet
- Molla, Markazi, a village in Markazi Province, Iran
- Mullah (Islamic clergy), alternative spelling
- Shlomo Molla or Mula, Ethiopian-Israeli politician
- Molla (skipper), a skipper butterfly genus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Molla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.