Money.Net provides real-time live streaming financial market information such as prices, breaking financial news, technical analysis charts, trade idea generation tools, and a spreadsheet API over the internet to individual traders and institutional trading floors. The product coverage is global, and is multi-asset class, including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities. It also includes reference fundamental market data such as economic statistics and corporate actions.
The Money.Net product provides "access to real-time market data and trends for a sliver of what" traditional market data terminals cost.
Money.Net's cloud-based product has several hundred thousand registered users. It is one of the leaders in a trend of cloud-based FinTech companies challenging dominant vendors in financial markets. The product is available as a desktop application, via mobile devices, and through an excel spreadsheet API.
- "Money.Net - About". money.net. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- "Money.net, Inc.: Private Company Information - Businessweek". investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- "Ex-Bloomberg exec challenging terminals with mobile platform". New York Post. Retrieved 20 October 2014.
- "Upstart challenges Bloomberg's dominance as business data source". Retrieved 10 December 2015.
- "An Entrepreneur Takes Aim at the Ubiquitous Bloomberg Terminal". entrepreneur.com. Retrieved 20 October 2014.
- "Money.net Expands Real-Time Streaming Portfolio and Introduces Premium Screamer Platinum Product. - Free Online Library". thefreelibrary.com. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- "Money.net adds etf, mutual funds data, bows mobile apps". Waters Technology. Retrieved 2014-07-30. (subscription required (. ))