This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Giovanni Daprà, Paolo Galvani|
Number of locations
|UK, Italy, Germany|
|Products||Financial services, wealth management, asset management, portfolio management|
Number of employees
Moneyfarm was founded in March 2011 by Paolo Galvani, Chairman, and Giovanni Daprà, CEO, Moneyfarm leverages a digital wealth management platform to provide independent investment advisory services to small savers through its website. In March 2018 Moneyfarm launched digital Sipp a self-invested personal pension.
Moneyfarm's technology allows it to create a unique profile based on a customer's investment target and risk propensity. A team of Moneyfarm personnel monitors the investment state and provide recommendations, if needed, to re-balance portfolios according to market trends.
Moneyfarm operates from offices in London, Milan, Frankfurt and Cagliari. As the first European robo-advisor, it departed from the "online-only" approach and opened a physical shop in Milan in May 2016.
- "Financial Conduct Authority". Register.fca.org.uk. 1990-01-01. Retrieved 2016-06-12.
- "Moneyfarm launches digital Sipp". 2018-03-27. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- "Robots on the high street: MoneyFarm opens pop-up shop". Finextra.com. Retrieved 2016-06-12.
- "MoneyFarm – CrunchBase". Retrieved 12 June 2016.
- By FinSMEs. "MoneyFarm Raises €16M in Venture Capital Funding". Finsmes.com. Retrieved 2016-06-12.
- Walker, Peter (March 8, 2016). "MoneyFarm acts over misleading advice status on website". Financial Times. Retrieved June 19, 2016.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
- Shead, Sam (February 28, 2016). "A former Morgan Stanley VP wants investors to trust his 'robo-advisor' app with their savings". Business Insider. Retrieved June 19, 2016.
- "Sedici milioni di euro, investimento record per MoneyFarm". Corriere della Sera (in Italian). November 9, 2015. Retrieved June 19, 2016.
- "Moneyfarm acquires German digital wealth outfit vaamo". Finextra. November 20, 2018
- "Wealth manager Moneyfarm wins Poste Italiane, Allianz backing". Reuters. September 26, 2019.