This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Giovanni Daprà, Paolo Galvani|
Number of locations
|UK, Italy, Germany|
|Products||Financial services, wealth management, asset management, portfolio management|
Number of employees
Moneyfarm was founded in March 2011 by Paolo Galvani, Chairman, and Giovanni Daprà, CEO, Moneyfarm leverages a digital wealth management platform to provide independent investment advisory services to small savers through its website. In March 2018 Moneyfarm launched digital Sipp a self-invested personal pension.
Moneyfarm's technology allows it to create a unique profile based on a customer's investment target and risk propensity. A team of Moneyfarm personnel monitors the investment state and provide recommendations, if needed, to re-balance portfolios according to market trends.
Moneyfarm operates from offices in London, Milan, Frankfurt and Cagliari. As the first European robo-advisor, it departed from the "online-only" approach and opened a physical shop in Milan in May 2016.
- Name (1990-01-01). "Financial Conduct Authority". Register.fca.org.uk. Retrieved 2016-06-12.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- "Moneyfarm launches digital Sipp". 2018-03-27. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- "Robots on the high street: MoneyFarm opens pop-up shop". Finextra.com. Retrieved 2016-06-12.
- "MoneyFarm – CrunchBase". Retrieved 12 June 2016.
- By FinSMEs. "MoneyFarm Raises €16M in Venture Capital Funding". Finsmes.com. Retrieved 2016-06-12.
- Walker, Peter (March 8, 2016). "MoneyFarm acts over misleading advice status on website". Financial Times. Retrieved June 19, 2016.
- Shead, Sam (February 28, 2016). "A former Morgan Stanley VP wants investors to trust his 'robo-advisor' app with their savings". Business Insider. Retrieved June 19, 2016.
- "Sedici milioni di euro, investimento record per MoneyFarm". Corriere della Sera (in Italian). November 9, 2015. Retrieved June 19, 2016.
- "Moneyfarm acquires German digital wealth outfit vaamo". Finextra. November 20, 2018
- "Wealth manager Moneyfarm wins Poste Italiane, Allianz backing". Reuters. September 26, 2019.