Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mongrel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mongrel is a dog of unknown ancestry that belongs to no single organizationally recognized breed and is not the result of selective breeding.
Mongrel or mongrelization may also refer to:
- Hybrid (biology)
- The offspring of more than one variety (botany)
- Mixed breed (disambiguation), among domesticated animals
- Among humans, an often derogatory term for being of "mixed race" multiracial
- Mongrel (band), a British band
- Mongrel (The Number Twelve Looks Like You album)
- Mongrel (The Bob Seger System album), 1970
- Mongrel (magazine), an Irish magazine published between 2003 and 2008
- Mongrel (film), see list of horror films of 1983
- Mongrel (web server), an open-source software library
- Mongrels (TV series), a BBC Three puppet sitcom
- Mongrel Media, a Canadian film distributor
- Mongrel Mob, a New Zealand gang
- Mongrel complex, a term used to describe a national inferiority complex in Brazil
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mongrel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.