Monica Vinader Ltd. is a British jewellery brand selling necklaces, pendants, earrings, rings and friendship bracelets.
In 2002, Monica Vinader, the brand's creative director, began creating her jewellery collection whilst working in South America with her husband. She focused on creating bespoke pieces for private clients but demand soon grew to a larger audience. Vinader won Retail Jewellers' "Jewellery Brand of the Year" award in 2009.
Monica Vinader Ltd secured funding from Beringea in 2010 to open their first store on South Molton Street. A second round of funding followed in May 2013, raising £2.5M in total. Beringea invested an additional £1.5M, and the Clark Group invested £1M as part of the deal. Monica Vinader have launched their Esencia Collection  and opened a new store at Canary Wharf.
- "Monica Vinader: All that glitters turns to gold". The Times. Retrieved 28 June 2018.
- Taylor, Rachel (1 October 2009). "Winners of the UK Jewellery Awards 2009 revealed". Retail Jeweller. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- Veale, Stuart (21 May 2013). "Monica Vinader closes £2.5m funding round from Beringea and the Clark Group". Beringea. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- Bishop, Kathryn (22 May 2013). "Monica Vinader plots expansion after £2.5m backing". Professional Jeweller. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- Kilcooley-O'Halloran, Scarlett (12 June 2013). "Monica Vinader On Her Esencia Collection". Vogue. Retrieved 22 January 2014.
- Allcock, Beth (31 October 2013). "Shopping: Store openings, fashion shows and discounts galore at Canary Wharf from Friday". Wharf. Retrieved 22 January 2014.