From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Montalbano can refer to:
- Montalbano, Tuscany, a mountain chain in Tuscany among the provinces of Pistoia, Prato and Firenze
- Bartolomeo Montalbano, Italian Baroque musician
- Rose Montalbano, All-American Girls Professional Baseball League player
- Montalbano Elicona, a comune (municipality) in Sicily, Italy
- Montalbano Jonico, a comune (municipality) in Basilicata, Italy
- Salvo Montalbano, fictional Sicilian detective
- Inspector Montalbano (TV series) and its prequel The Young Montalbano
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Montalbano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.