From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Montenegro is a country on the Adriatic coast of the Mediterranean Sea.
Montenegro or Monte Negro, meaning "black mountain" in many Romance languages, may also refer to:
- Republic of Montenegro (1992–2006), a federal unit of Yugoslavia, and later Serbia and Montenegro
- Socialist Republic of Montenegro, a federal unit of Yugoslavia from 1943 to 1992
- Kingdom of Montenegro (1910–1918)
- Principality of Montenegro (1852–1910)
- Prince-Bishopric of Montenegro (1516-1852)
- Montenegro national football team
- Montenegro (book), a 1997 novel by Starling Lawrence
- Montenegro (film), a 1981 Swedish film
- Montenegro (surname)
- Montenegro Lines, a Philippine shipping company
- Angela Montenegro, a character in the American TV series Bones
- Amaro Montenegro, an Italian liqueur
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Montenegro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.