Jump to navigation Jump to search
Montenegro is a country on the Adriatic coast of the Mediterranean Sea.
Montenegro or Monte Negro, meaning "black mountain" in many Romance languages, may also refer to:
- Republic of Montenegro (1992–2006), a federal unit of Yugoslavia, and later Serbia and Montenegro
- Socialist Republic of Montenegro, a federal unit of Yugoslavia from 1943 to 1992
- Kingdom of Montenegro (1910–1918)
- Principality of Montenegro (1852–1910)
- Prince-Bishopric of Montenegro (1516-1852)
- Montenegro (surname)
- Montenegro Lines, a Philippine shipping company
- Angela Montenegro, a character in the American TV series Bones
- Amaro Montenegro, an Italian liqueur
- Montenegrin (disambiguation)
- Montenegrins (disambiguation)
- Black Mountain (disambiguation)
- Černá Hora (disambiguation)
- Crna Gora (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Montenegro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.