From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Morelos may also refer to:
- Morelos Municipality (disambiguation), and towns and cities called Morelos, of which there are several
- Metro Morelos, a station on the Mexico City Metro
- Morelos Dam, near Los Algodones, Baja California
- Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo
- Estadio Morelos, a sports stadium in Morelia, Michoacán
- Morelos (satellite), of which there have been two
- People called Morelos
- José María Morelos (1765–1815), leader of the Mexican War of Independence
- Lisette Morelos (b. 1978), Mexican actress
- Wilson Morelos (b. 1987), Colombian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morelos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.