From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mouli may refer to:
- Samuel "Mouli" Cohen (born 1958), Israeli entrepreneur
- Mouli Ganguly (born 1975), Indian actress in Hindi and Bengali cinema
- T. S. B. K. Moulee, Indian film director and actor
- Rama Chandra Mouli (born 1950), Indian writer
- Mauli (thread), a Hindu ritual item
- Mouli grater, a kitchen utensil
- Mouli Island, one of the Loyalty Islands in New Caledonia
- Mouli, Punjab, a village in Phagwara tehsil, Punjab, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mouli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.