Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mouli may refer to:
- Samuel "Mouli" Cohen (born 1958), Israeli entrepreneur
- Mouli Ganguly (born 1975), Indian actress in Hindi and Bengali cinema
- T. S. B. K. Moulee, Indian film director and actor
- Rama Chandra Mouli (born 1950), Indian writer
- Surya Prashant Mouli (born 1996), Indian accountant.
- Mauli (thread), a Hindu ritual item
- Mouli grater, a kitchen utensil
- Mouli Island, one of the Loyalty Islands in New Caledonia
- Mouli, Punjab, a village in Phagwara tehsil, Punjab, India
- mooli, sometimes spelled mouli or moolie, an Indian white radish.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mouli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.