Mount Tamborine, Queensland
|Population||1,184 (2006 census)|
|LGA(s)||Scenic Rim Region|
Mount Tamborine has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- "Mount Tamborine - town (entry 23163)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- "Mount Tamborine - neighbourhood (entry 39794)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 10 May 2014.
- "Eagle Heights". Queensland Places. Centre for the Government of Queensland, University of Queensland. Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- "Tamborine Mountain Road/Geissmann Drive (entry 602365)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 12 July 2013.
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|