Mouvement pour un cyclisme crédible
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mouvement pour un Cyclisme Crédible or Movement For Credible Cycling (MPCC) is a union created on July 24, 2007 by seven sponsored teams of professional road cyclists : AG2R Prévoyance, Agritubel, Bouygues Télécom, Cofidis, Crédit Agricole, Française des Jeux and Gerolsteiner. The MPCC was created to defend the idea of a clean cycling, in particular according to the strict code of ethics established by UCI. The president of the organisation is former cyclist and team manager Roger Legeay who himself tested positive for amphetamines during his career.
As of Feb 2016, the members were:
- 8 (of 18) ProTeams: AG2R La Mondiale, IAM Cycling, Team Dimension Data, Groupama–FDJ, EF Education First–Drapac p/b Cannondale, Team Sunweb, Team Katusha–Alpecin, Lotto–Soudal
- 17 Professional Continental Teams: Androni–Sidermec–Bottecchia, Bora–Hansgrohe, Caja Rural–Seguros RGA, CCC–Sprandi–Polkowice, Cofidis, Delko–Marseille Provence KTM,Direct Énergie, Drapac–EF p/b Cannondale Holistic Development Team, Fortuneo–Samsic, Gazprom–RusVelo, Nippo–Vini Fantini–Europa Ovini, Team Novo Nordisk, Roompot–Nederlandse Loterij,Stölting Service Group, Sport Vlaanderen–Baloise, UnitedHealthcare, Wanty–Groupe Gobert
- 18 Continental Teams
- 7 Women's Teams
- 7 race organisers
- 10 federations: UEC, NCF, FFC, Swiss Cycling, CI, KBWB/RLVB, F.R.M.C, ICF
- 8 sponsors
- "Roger Legeay". Wikipedia. 2018-05-14.
- Lampre-Merida withdraws from MPCC. By Spencer Powlison. Velo News. Published Mar. 9, 2015.
- Lotto Jumbo withdraws from MPCC. By Barry Ryan. CyclingNews. Published July 04, 2015.
- . By Cycling News. CyclingNews. Published Sept. 4, 2015.
- . By Cycling News. CyclingNews. Published Feb. 23, 2016.
|This article about a cycling-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|