Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mr. Justice or Mister Justice may refer to
- The title in office of High Court judges in England and Wales
- Charles Gray (judge), Mr. Justice Charles Gray
- David Eady, Mr. Justice Eady
- Declan Costello, Mr. Justice Costello
- Hugh Laddie, Mr. Justice Hugh Laddie
- James Russell (judge), Mr. Justice James Russell
- Nicholas Pumfrey, Mr. Justice Pumfrey
- Robin Jacob, Mr. Justice Jacob
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mr. Justice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.