Mulberry Methodist Church, one of three Carpenter Gothic churches facing Mulberry's town square
|Elevation||745 ft (227 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||1295054|
Mulberry is an unincorporated community in Lincoln County, Tennessee, United States. Mulberry is located along Tennessee State Route 50, 7.4 miles (11.9 km) northeast of Fayetteville. Mulberry has a post office with ZIP code 37359, which opened on January 7, 1828. The community was named for the red mulberry plants found in the area.
- "Mulberry". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Lincoln County, Tennessee General Highway Map (PDF) (Map). Tennessee Department of Transportation. 2007. Retrieved December 10, 2012.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved December 10, 2012.
- Miller, Larry L. (2001). Tennessee Place Names. Indiana University Press. p. 248. ISBN 9780253214782.
|This Lincoln County, Tennessee geography–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|