Mundeyan Ton Bachke Rahin
|Mundeyan Ton Bachke Rahin|
|Directed by||Navinder Kirpal Singh|
|Produced by||Pawan Gill, Aman Gill, Arun Mehra|
|Written by||Pawan Gill, Navinder Kirpal Singh, Manoj Sabharwal|
Simran Kaur Mundi
|Music by||Gurmeet Singh|
|Edited by||Parveen Kathikuloth|
Gill Pictures Entertainment and AUM Moviez
|Distributed by||Aum Moviez & White Hill Studio|
The film is romance comedy about two best friends, Roshan Prince & Jassi Gill who got their hearts broken at the age of 13 in school and then vow to never fall in love again but instead make girls fall in love with them and break their hearts, however now 10 years later they both end up meeting the same girl Simran Kaur Mundi and compete to see who can make her fall in love with them, whoever gets her wins their game but instead both of them fall madly in love with her and then everything changes.
- Roshan Prince
- Jassi Gill
- Simran Kaur Mundi
- Sunny Gill
- Bharti Singh
- Anshu (Preeto) Sawhney
- Hobby Dhaliwal
- Sunita Dhir
- Manoj Sabharwal
The title of the film is inspired by the Panjabi MC song Mundian To Bach Ke Rahi. Shooting for the film took place in November and December 2013 in Nalagarh and Chandigarh. The films trailer along with the first look posters were launched on April 15, 2014 at a first of its kind media event for a Punjabi film and the film released on 30 May 2014 receiving three star review ratings, the tribune said "the film has everything different on platter...and will be known for its unconventional climax, it's something unheard of or unseen in Punjabi films."
|Mundeyan Ton Bachke Rahin|
|Soundtrack album by |
Jassi Katyal and Gurmeet Singh
|Genre||Feature Film Soundtrack|
|Label||Sony Music India|
|1.||"Dil Da Plot"||Kumaar||Jassi Katyal||Roshan Prince, Jassi Gill||3:19|
|2.||"Dil Roi Janda"||Kumaar||Jassi Katyal||Jassi Katyal||4:56|
|3.||"Mundeyan Ton Bachke Rahin"||Kumaar||Jassi Katyal||Roshan Prince, Jassi Gill||3:28|
|4.||"Ranno"||Kumaar||Jassi Katyal||Jassi Katyal, Shipra Goyal||3:49|
|5.||"Suraj"||Kumaar||Gurmeet Singh||Roshan Prince||3:47|
|6.||"Umb Leine"||Kumaar||Jassi Katyal||Roshan Prince, Jassi Gill||4:05|
The film was nominated for 5 PTC Punjabi Film Awards 2015 and went on to win for Best Lyrics.
- Best Actress - Simran Kaur Mundi
- Best Debut Director - Navinderpal Singh
- Best Music Director - Jassi Katyal / Gurmeet Singh
- Best Playback Singer (Male) - Roshan Prince for Suraj
- Best Lyricist - Kumaar for Suraj
- "Mundeyan Ton Bachke Rahin Reviews, Trailers, Wiki Details | BO Income". NewsZoner. Retrieved 2014-05-21.
- Lakhi, Navleen Kaur (26 December 2013). "Voices To Reckon With - Jassi Gill". Hindustan Times City. Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- Singh, Jasmine (16 December 2013). "Youth Connect - Actor Jassi Gill". The Tribune India. Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- Singh, Jasmine (3 January 2014). "Jatts Roll On - Laugh On". The Tribune India. Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- Batish, Ashima. "Of Bromance and Romance". The Tribune Lifestyle. The Tribune. Retrieved 16 April 2014.
- Dasgupta, Sagorika. "Punjabi Beat". Box Office India Magazine. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- Singh, Jasmine. "Punjabi Scope - Decently Inspired". The Tribune. The Tribune. Retrieved 31 May 2014.
- Valecha, Sameer. "Nominations for PTC Punjabi Film Awards 2015". Punjabi Mania. Retrieved 15 March 2015.
- Mundeyan Ton Bachke Rahin Official Page at Facebook
- Mundeyan Ton Bachke Rahin on IMDb
- Mundeyan Ton Bachke Rahin Official Handle on Twitter
|This article relating to Indian films in Punjabi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|