Sony Music India
This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: better formatting of long lists (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Music & Entertainment|
|Shridhar Subramaniam (President)|
|Products||Music & Entertainment|
|Parent||Sony Music Entertainment|
Sony Music Entertainment India is the predominant record label operated by Sony in India. The company began operation in 1997, and it was the first record company in India to be 100% foreign-owned, with Sony being a Japanese corporation. Since December 2013, the company distributes Warner Music Group releases for Indian and SAARC market. Sony Music India is the largest foreign-owned music label in India, and the country's second largest record label overall with up to 25% share of the Indian music market, after the local Indian label T-Series, and ahead of Zee Music which Sony has a partnership with.
Sony Music holds the soundtrack rights of above 200 Tamil movies.
|Courier Boy Kalyan|
|Devudu Chesina Manushulu|
|Nenu Meeku Telusa|
|U & I|
|Ye Maaya Chesave|
|Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu|
|Life Before Wedding|
|Cheliyaa (Dubbed version)|
|Pandem Kodi 2 (Dubbed version)|
|Saamy (Dubbed version)|
|Adhirindhi (Dubbed version)|
|Tik Tik Tik (Dubbed version)|
|Amar Akbar Anthony|
|The Sound Story|
|Bor Asbe Ekhuni|
|Do Dooni Panj|
|Mundeyan Ton Bachke Rahin|
|Cut Like A Diamond|
|This Is Hardy Sandhu|
- Sony to Represent Warner Music in India. Hollywood Reporter (31 December 1969). Retrieved on 2017-01-27.
- Hu, Cherie (23 September 2017). "How India, The Global Music Industry's Sleeping Giant, Is Finally Waking Up". Forbes.
- Malvania, Urvi (21 April 2014). "Sony Music eyes numero uno position in India". Business Standard.
- [http|//www.thehindu.com/features/cinema/cinema-reviews/audio-beat-kerala-nattilam-pengaludane-a-slice-of-kerala/article4817403.ece Kerala Nattilam Pengaludane]. Thehindu.com (15 June 2013). Retrieved on 2017-01-27.
- [http|//www.radioandmusic.com/content/editorial/news/sony-music-reunites-with-viacom18-bhaag-milkha-bhaag Sony Music reunites with Viacom18 for 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag']. Radioandmusic.com. Retrieved on 27 January 2017.