Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mung in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mung may refer to:
- Mung (computer term), the act of making several incremental changes to an item that combine to destroy it
- Mung bean, a bean native to Bangladesh, India, and Pakistan
- Rafael Cabrera Airport (ICAO code MUNG)
- A fouling material (a disgusting substance)
- The common name of the brown algae Pylaiella
- A transliteration of the Korean word 멍멍, an onomatopoeia for bark (dog)
- MUNG, acronym of Military University Nueva Granada
- Mung, Lord of all Deaths, a god in Lord Dunsany's short story collection The Gods of Pegāna
- Mung Daal, a character in the cartoon series Chowder
- Mung the Inconceivable, a member of the Warbound, appearing in Hulk comics
- Mung, Lord Dregg's second-in-command in the cartoon series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mung.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.