|Look up murmur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Murmur usually means:
- Quiet or indistinct speech
- Breathy voice, a type of phonation in speech, also known as a "murmured voice"
- Heart murmur, a pathologic heart sound produced as a result of turbulent blood
Murmur can also refer to:
- Murmur (album), the 1983 debut R.E.M. album
- Murmur (band), an acoustic drone group from New Orleans that records on the Backporch Revolution label
- Murmur (EP), a 2009 EP by The Sight Below
- Murmur (record label), an imprint of Sony Music Australia
- Murmur, a 2007 album by Yoko Shimomura
- "Murmur", a song by John Frusciante from the 2001 album From the Sounds Inside
- Murmur (DC Comics), a male supervillain from The Flash comic book
- Murmur (Marvel Comics), a female psychic superhero from the group Alpha Flight or a different male mutant character related to Hellions
- Murmur (demon), a Great Duke and Earl of Hell
- James "Murmur" Zancone, a character in The Sopranos (played by Lenny Venito)
- Murmur, a minor character in the manga and anime series Future Diary
- Murmur, the corresponding server to the communication software Mumble (software)
- MurmurHash, a non-cryptographic hash function
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murmur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.