Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up murmur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Murmur usually means:
- Quiet or indistinct speech
- Breathy voice, a type of phonation in speech, also known as a "murmured voice"
- Heart murmur, a pathologic heart sound produced as a result of turbulent blood
Murmur can also refer to:
- Murmur (album), the 1983 debut R.E.M. album
- Murmur (band), an acoustic drone group from New Orleans that records on the Backporch Revolution label
- Murmur (EP), a 2009 EP by The Sight Below
- Murmur (record label), an imprint of Sony Music Australia
- Murmur, a 2007 album by Yoko Shimomura
- "Murmur", a song by John Frusciante from the 2001 album From the Sounds Inside
- Murmur (DC Comics), a male supervillain from The Flash comic book
- Murmur (Marvel Comics), a female psychic superhero from the group Alpha Flight or a different male mutant character related to Hellions
- Murmur (demon), a Great Duke and Earl of Hell
- James "Murmur" Zancone, a character in The Sopranos (played by Lenny Venito)
- Murmur, a minor character in the manga and anime series Future Diary
- Murmur, the corresponding server to the communication software Mumble (software)
- MurmurHash, a non-cryptographic hash function
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murmur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.