From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Murphy is a common Irish surname.
Murphy may also refer to:
- Murphy (novel), a 1938 novel by Samuel Beckett
- Murphy (novella), a 1987 novella by Gary Paulsen
- Murphy, Santa Fe, Argentina
- Murphy, California, U.S.
- Murphy, Idaho, U.S.
- Murphy, Missouri, U.S.
- Murphy, North Carolina, U.S.
- Murphy, Texas, U.S.
- Murphy, Virginia, U.S.
- Murphy, West Virginia, U.S.
- USS Murphy (DD-603), a Benson-class destroyer
- Murphy Aircraft, a Canadian company
- Murphy Oil Soap, a cleaning product
- Murphy Radio, manufacturer of home radio sets
- Murphy High School (Mobile, Alabama), a high school in Mobile, Alabama, U.S.
- Murphy High School (North Carolina)
People with the given name
- Murphy Claire Levesque, daughter of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon-Levesque
- Murphy Brown, a character from Murphy Brown
- Murphys (disambiguation)
- Murphy's crow
- Murphy's law
- Robert Cushman Murphy Junior High School, a junior high school in Stony Brook, New York, U.S.
- Murphy's Irish Stout, a dark beer brewed in Cork, Ireland
- Murphy Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murphy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.