From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (1881–1938), Turkish army officer, revolutionary statesman, and founder of the Republic of Turkey as well as its first President
- Mostafa Kamal Tolba (1922–2016), Egyptian scientist
- Mustafa Kamal (judge) (born 1935), Chief Justice of Bangladesh
- Abu Hena Mustafa Kamal (1936–1989), professor of Bengali literature
- Mostafa Kamal (Bir Sreshtho) (1947–1971), Bangladeshi military hero
- Mustafa Kamal (politician) (born 1947), Bangladeshi politician
- Lotfi Mustafa Kamal (born 1952), Egyptian airman and politician
- Syed Mustafa Kamal (born 1971), Pakistani politician and former mayor of Karachi
- Mostafa Kamal (footballer born 1973), Egyptian footballer
- Mustapha Kamal N'Daw (born 1981), Gambian footballer
- Mustafa Kamil Pasha (1874–1908), leader of the Egyptian Nationalist Party
- Mustafa Kamel Murad (1927–1998), Egyptian military officer and politician
- Mustapha Kamel Selmi (born 1965), Algerian sprinter based in Egypt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mustafa Kamal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.