Mustafa Kamel or Mustapha Kamel or Mustafa Kamil (Arabic: مصطفى كامل) is a name composed of the separate names Mustafa and Kamel (or variants Mustapha and Kamil). Many other spelling variations are possible, as shown below. Bearers of this name include:
- Mustafa Kamel Mansour (1914–2002), Egyptian footballer
- Mustafa Kamel Murad (1927–1998), Egyptian military officer and politician
- Mustafa Kamel Mustafa (born 1958), real name of Abu Hamza al-Masri, an Egyptian Islamic fundamentalist cleric
- Mustapha Kamel Nabli (born 1948), Tunisian economist
- Mustapha Kamel Selmi (born 1965), Algerian sprinter
Mustafa Kamil / Mustapha Kamil
- Mustafa Kamil Pasha (1874–1908), leader of the Egyptian Nationalist Party
- Mustafa Kamil Mustafa Barghuthi (born 1954), Palestinian physician, activist, and politician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mustafa Kamel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.