Jump to navigation Jump to search
NER may refer to:
- New European Recordings, a record label
- ISO 3166-1 three letter code for Niger
- Named entity recognition, a text processing task that identifies certain words as belonging to one class or another
- Northeast Regional, an Amtrak route that operates along the Northeast Corridor, in the US.
- North Eastern Railway (India)
- North Eastern Railway (UK)
- Northern and Eastern Railway (N&ER), an early British rail company
- North-East India, known as North Eastern Region
- Nucleotide excision repair, a DNA repair mechanism
- Network Effectiveness Ratio, KPI in telecommunications
- New England Revolution, American soccer team
- Ner, a river in Poland
- Ner, Łódź Voivodeship, a village in central Poland
- Ner (Bible), a person mentioned in the Bible
- NER is the acronym of Named Entity Recognition which is another name for Entity linking
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NER.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.