(Redirected from NOLA (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Nola, nola, or NOLA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nola is a town and municipality in Italy.
Nola or NOLA may also refer to:
- NOLA, an acronym for New Orleans, Louisiana
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Nola, Italy
- Nola, Central African Republic, a city in Sangha-Mbaéré
- Nola, Arkansas, an unincorporated community
- Battle of Nola (216 BC), Battle of Nola (215 BC) and Battle of Nola (214 BC), all inconclusive attempts by Hannibal to seize the town of Nola during the Second Punic War
- Nola (music group), a Croatian rock band from Pula
- NOLA (album), the debut album from sludge metal act Down
- "Nola", a 1915 novelty piano solo composed by Felix Arndt
- Nola (film), a 2003 film starring Emmy Rossum
- Nola Darling, the central character in the film She's Gotta Have It
- Nola Rice, main character in the film Match Point
- Nola (name), a list of people (and a rhinoceros) with the given name or surname
- Nola (rhinoceros), a female northern white rhinoceros at the San Diego Zoo
- Nola (moth), the namesake genus of the moth family Nolidae
- NOLA Motorsports Park, a road race track in Avondale, Louisiana
- The open source predecessor to the accounting software NolaPro
- WNOL-TV, a CW affiliate for New Orleans known on air as NOLA 38
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.