(Redirected from NOLA (disambiguation))
|Look up Nola, nola, or NOLA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nola is a city in Campania, Italy.
Nola or NOLA may also refer to:
- NOLA, an acronym for New Orleans, Louisiana
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Nola, Italy
- Nola, Central African Republic, a city in Sangha-Mbaéré
- Battle of Nola (216 BC), Battle of Nola (215 BC) and Battle of Nola (214 BC), all inconclusive attempts by Hannibal to seize the town of Nola during the Second Punic War
- Oh, My NOLA, an album by Harry Connick, Jr.
- NOLA (album), the debut album from sludge metal act Down
- "Nola" (1915), a novelty piano solo composed by Felix Arndt
- Nola (film), a 2003 film starring Emmy Rossum
- Nola Darling, the central character in the film She's Gotta Have It
- Nola Rice, main character in the film Match Point
- Nola (name)
- Nola (moth), the namesake genus of the moth family Nolidae
- Nola (rhinoceros), a female northern white rhinoceros at the San Diego Zoo
- The open source predecessor to the accounting software NolaPro
- nola.com, the url of The Times-Picayune, the New Orleans newspaper
- WNOL-TV, a CW affiliate for New Orleans known on air as NOLA 38
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.