NTT Data Engineering Systems Corporation
|Keiji Takeuchi, President|
|Revenue||8,500 million yen (2013)|
Number of employees
Hitachi Zosen Information Systems was originally founded as a division of Hitachi Zosen Corporation in 1977, becoming an independent systems integration focussed on CAD/CAM, GPS/GIS, and ERP/SCM in 1997, and finally changing its name in 2006 to NTT Data Engineering Systems Corporation (NDES) when NTT Data Corporation acquired the management rights.
In 2002 NDES signed a strategic alliance with Dassault to develop and sell new generation, collaborative Space-E/CAM and MOLD Solutions, leveraging the V5 Architecture, NC and Tooling Solutions to deliver a 3d PLM-integrated CAM and Mold portfolio to the Asia-Pacific market. It remains a Gold Software Partner with Dassault.
- http://www.nttdata.com/global/en/investor/library/annual-reports/pdf/2014/fy2013_ar.pdf (Page 49)
- "Company Overview". NTT Data Engineering Systems Corporation. Retrieved 2007-12-12.
- "Hitachi Zosen Information Systems Limited Customer Success" (PDF). Fujitsu. September 2002. Retrieved 2007-12-12.
- "Our History". NTT Data Corporation. Retrieved 2007-12-12.
- "Products". NTT Data Engineering Systems Corporation. Retrieved 2007-12-12.
- "1Q 2002 Results" (Press release). Dassault Systemes. 23 April 2002. Retrieved 2007-12-12.
- "Company Overview". Dassault Systemes. Retrieved 2007-12-12.[dead link]
- "VI Group Plc, Annual Report and Accounts 2004" (PDF). 13 April 2005. Retrieved 2008-01-08.