From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NVC is an abbreviation for:
- National Visa Center, a center that is part of the U.S. Department of State that holds immigrant visa petitions till they can be processed and then arranges for a visa interview for the beneficiaries of the petition.
- National Vegetation Classification, two different systems for classifying natural vegetation:
- NVC, the Nepal Volunteers Council
- Nonviolent Communication
- Nonverbal communication
- National Vocabulary Championship, a United States children's vocabulary competition
- Northwest Vista College, a community college in San Antonio, Texas
- New vogue children, album by Japanese electronica duo Schwarz Stein
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NVC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.