نبيلة عبد الفتاح
Nabilah ‘Abdel Fattah
March 14, 1942
|Organization||Muslimat Nahdlatul Ulama|
Burhanuddin Umar Lubis (m. 1963)
|Parent(s)||‘Abdel Fattah (father)|
Nabilah Lubis (born Nabilah ‘Abdel Fattah, Arabic: نبيلة عبد الفتاح, translit. Nabīlah ʻAbd al-Fattaḥ, Arabic pronunciation: [nabiːla ʕabdel fattaːħ] on March 14, 1942) is an Indonesian philologist, writer, translator and lecturer. Nabilah is an Egyptian woman who was married by a Batak Mandailing man from Medan named Burhanuddin Umar Lubis, so she changed her last name to Nabilah Lubis.
After Lubis completed her doctoral education at the Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic Institute (IAIN Jakarta, Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University Jakarta) in 1992, she became the first female doctorate at IAIN Jakarta. Two years later, in 1994, professor Quraish Shihab as chancellor of IAIN Jakarta appointed her as Dean of the Faculty of Adab and Humanities. Lubis retired from her position as Professor at the Faculty of Adab and Humanities at UIN Jakarta in 2007. She is the Expert Council of the Muslimat Nahdlatul Ulama for the period 2016–2021 with Sinta Nuriyah Wahid and eight other people.
- Masrur, Muhammad (November 7, 2018). "Prof. Dr. Nabilah Lubis: Perintis Kajian Filologi di IAIN" [Prof. Dr. Nabilah Lubis: Pioneer of Philology Studies at IAIN]. BincangSyariah.Com (in Indonesian). South Tangerang: el-Bukhari Institute. Archived from the original on January 10, 2019. Retrieved January 10, 2019.
- Yus (December 17, 2008). "Prof Dr Hj Nabilah Lubis: Peran Suami-Istri Sama dalam Perkawinan" [Prof. Dr. Hj Nabilah Lubis: The Role of Husbands and Wives Same in Marriage]. Republika Online (in Indonesian). Archived from the original on January 10, 2019. Retrieved January 10, 2019.
- Sadzali, Ahmad (July 10, 2005). "Prof Dr Nabilah Lubis: "Liberalisme Ancam Keharmonisan Keluarga"" [Prof. Dr. Nabilah Lubis: "Liberalism Threatens Family Harmony"]. Hidayatullah.com (in Indonesian). Archived from the original on January 10, 2019. Retrieved January 10, 2019.
- Fathoni (March 31, 2017). "Susunan Lengkap Pengurus PP Muslimat NU 2016–2021" [Complete Composition of the Management of PP Muslimat NU 2016–2021]. NU Online (in Indonesian). Archived from the original on January 10, 2019. Retrieved January 10, 2019.
- Shaker, Hossam (February 29, 2016). "أم الأزهريات فى إندونيسيا لـ"صوت الأزهر": أحرص على تعليم أحفادى اللغة العربية وأغرس فيهم حب الأزهر" [Mother of Azhariyat in Indonesia for "Voice of Al-Azhar": I am Interested to Teach the Young People of the Arabic Language and Instilled in Them the Love of Al-Azhar]. Al Azhar Observer (in Arabic). Archived from the original on January 10, 2019. Retrieved January 10, 2019.
- El Beheiry, Yasser (July 2, 2015). "الأمينة العامة للمجلس العالمي للمسلمات العالمات في إندونيسيا نبيلة لوبيز لـ الجريدة.: رفعة الأمة الإسلامية تبدأ بصلاح نسائها" [Secretary General of the World Council of Muslim Women in Indonesia, Nabilah Lubis to Al-Jarida: The Rise of the Islamic Nation Begins With the Safety of its Women]. Al-Jarida (in Arabic). Archived from the original on January 11, 2019. Retrieved January 11, 2019.
- Lubis, Nabilah (2012). Nabilah Lubis, Roman Putri Kairo dan Mozaik Pengabdian di Negeri Khatulistiwa [Nabilah Lubis, Romance of the Woman of Cairo and the Mosaic of Service in the Equator Country] (in Indonesian). South Tangerang: Yayasan Media Alo Indonesia. ISBN 9789799942647. OCLC 798221735.
- United Development Women (2002). Profil Tokoh Wanita Muslim Indonesia [Profiles of Indonesian Muslim Women] (in Indonesian). Jakarta: Pimpinan Pusat, Wanita Persatuan Pembangunan. OCLC 50645704.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nabilah Lubis.|