From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nabu is the Assyrian and Babylonian god of wisdom and writing.
Nabu may also refer to:
- Nabu, the ancient Babylonian name for the planet Mercury
Art, entertainment, and media
- Nabu (comics), a DC Comics character, the most prominent Lord of Order
- Nabu, a character from the Italian TV series Winx Club
- Nabu Press, an imprint of the historical reprints publisher BiblioLife
- NABU Network, an obsolete microcomputer system
- Naturschutzbund Deutschland or NABU, the German Nature Conservation Society
- Nabo (disambiguation)
- Naboo, a planet in the Star Wars universe
- Naboo the Enigma, a character in The Mighty Boosh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nabu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.