|Released||22 March 2018|
|Nadine Coyle chronology|
Nadine EP is the first EP by Irish recording artist Nadine Coyle. It was released on 22 March 2018 by Virgin EMI Records. Produced by Xenomania and Commands, new material from Coyle began development in 2014. The EP peaked at #3 on the UK iTunes Top Albums Chart.
Background and development
The EP is Coyle's first record release since Insatiable in 2010.
On 16 September 2014, Coyle announced that she and Brian Higgins of Xenomania had begun working on new material for a potential second solo album. In 2015, Coyle stated that she was still recording the album and that it would be released the same year, but production was halted and the album was never completed.
Two years later in July 2017, it was announced that Coyle had signed a recording deal with Virgin EMI Records and will eventually release an album.
Release and promotion
Prior to its release, Coyle had released a non-album single titled "Go to Work", which reached number 57 on the UK Singles Downloads Chart and number 52 in Scotland. The four-track EP was announced on 5 February 2018. The tracks were gradually released towards the EP release date - "Girls on Fire" on 8 February 2018, "Gossip" on 23 February 2018, "September Song" on 9 March 2018, and "Something in Your Bones" on 22 March 2018, the same day as the EP. Also on the day of its release, Coyle held a live Q&A on Twitter with fans.
|1.||"Girls on Fire"||3:35|
|3.||"September Song" (cover of the JP Cooper song)||3:31|
|4.||"Something in Your Bones"||3:04|
|Worldwide||23 March 2018||Digital download||Virgin EMI|||
- Coyle, Nadine. "I couldn't wait for you guys to hear it!! My EP is out at midnight tonight wherever you are in the world 🎉🎉🎉".
- "Nadine Coyle working on second solo album". 16 September 2014.
- "UK iTunes Top Albums Chart". Retrieved 22 March 2018.
- "Nadine Coyle working on new album". 22 March 2015.
- Anderton, Joe (24 July 2017). "Nadine Coyle has a new record deal and album on the way". Digital Spy. United Kingdom: Hearst Corporation. Retrieved 24 July 2017.
- "Chart Archive > 15 September 2017". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 15 September 2017.
- "Nadine Coyle announces new EP and UK tour dates".
- "Nadine Coyle on Twitter".
- "Nadine Coyle's EP 'Nadine' Is Unabashed British Pop". 22 March 2018.