Nadine Denize (born 6 November 1943) is a French mezzo-soprano.
Born in Rouen, Denize studied at the conservatoire à rayonnement régional de Rouen, in Marie-Louise Christol's class and entered the Conservatoire de Paris (rue de Madrid) in Camille Maurane's class at age eighteen. She won a First prize and was hired by the Paris opera. She made her debut as Cassandra in Berlioz's Les Troyens and Marguerite in La Damnation de Faust.
- Mors et vita by Charles Gounod with the orchestre du Capitole de Toulouse directed by Michel Plasson
- Pelléas et Mélisande by Claude Debussy with the Berlin Philharmonic directed by Herbert von Karajan 1978 EMI
- Personal website
- Nadine Denize at AllMusic
- Nadine Denize on Discogs
- Nadine Denize on France Musique
- Biography of Nadine Denise
- Nadine Denize as Cassandra, in Les Troyens-1978 on YouTube
- Interview with Nadine Denize October, 1982